6 comments on "Photography by John Abbate"

  1. Fantastic Photography!Thank you for these incredible pictures. It is true that, The advent of digital photography changed the art world so fast it began to diminish traditional
    ==============================
    http://www.roygroething.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is very interesting and extremely useful - I've added it to favorites.......Photographers in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ocean Photography Prints for sale
    I enjoyed reading your tips about photography. Actually, it motivated me to push through photography and buy a new digital camera for me to be able to practice these tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is distinctive. I have found your blog innovative. You have chosen very incredible theme for your sketch. I cherished it.
    Share Photos and Win Prizes

    ReplyDelete